Slip-and-Fall · Car Accidents · Oilfield Accidents · Wrongful Death
When a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident or when a family member has died a sudden wrongful death, our personal injury attorneys and staff are ready to listen and to take action on behalf of our clients. We offer compassion, guidance and resources to clients during difficult times.
At Vick & Carney, we are personal injury lawyers who are known as tough trial lawyers, determined to help our clients. However, we are also caring and sensitive to our clients' needs.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 800-483-9202 to speak with a knowledgeable Weatherford personal injury attorney.
Experienced Texas Personal Injury Lawyers
Our personal injury practice includes catastrophic injury representation, for clients who have suffered a spinal cord injury, brain injury or other serious injury, and wrongful death representation for the families of fatal accident victims. Frequently, we handle issues such as:
- Auto and truck crashes: A car accident or truck accident can cause severe injuries. The more serious the injuries, the more important it is to have a lawyer you can trust.
- Pedestrian accidents: Attorneys at our Texas law firm investigate the accident, examine medical records, and make a claim against the driver who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist and personal injury protection: Our personal injury attorneys have assisted many seriously injured victims collect the damages they deserve when injured in an accident caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Product liability: When a product causes an injury because it was poorly designed, poorly manufactured, improperly installed or lacked appropriate warnings, our product liability lawyers can help.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: When a slippery aisle in a store or a hazardous walkway causes an accident, we can represent the injured person.
- Oilfield accidents: When negligence occurs in an oilfield, serious accidents can result. We represent oilfield accident victims and their families in cases involving burn injuries, explosions, spinal cord injury, brain damage and wrongful death.
At Vick & Carney, our personal injury attorneys and staff of legal professionals will gather information about your accident, give your case personal attention from beginning to end, assist you in obtaining the medical attention you need, and do whatever we can to ease the difficulties you are going through.
Be aware that all cases have a certain time limit within which a lawsuit must be filed or be forever barred. This is called a "statute of limitations." Delay in seeking and obtaining legal representation may result in loss of legal rights and loss of opportunities to obtain compensation for damages. For example, some legal rights may be lost by failing to give required notices or failing to take required action within 30 days from the date of an accident or incident resulting in damages.
Contact Our Parker County, TX, Wrongful Death Attorneys
At a time when you and your family are suffering because of a serious personal injury or the wrongful death of a loved one, our personal injury lawyers will meet with you at the hospital, at your home or in our offices. Contact us today to learn how we can help.
Free initial consultation in all personal injury, birth injury and wrongful death cases.